This post contains affiliate links.
Since the books for my family/friend recommendation reading challenge are coming in a bit slow, I’ll be starting another book challenge. (I can’t just sit around not reading!) I may end up reading books from both challenges simultaneously, depending on when they come in.
I saw this idea in a few places on Pinterest and really liked it. I went to the thrift store and found six titles that I wanted to read and which made a rainbow. They look so pretty all grouped together!
The only difficult part was that I had to find books of a particular color that I actually wanted to read. There were really only two rows of books, so this was a bit of a challenge. Victory was mine, however, after an extended time browsing books.
I’m really looking forward to reviewing these books for you guys!
Without further ado…
- Push: A Novel by Sapphire
- 12 Years a Slave by Solomon Northup
- Little Bee by Chris Cleave
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
- Honeymoon by James Patterson
- The Death of Bees by Lisa O’Donnell